Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chasing BMMC Around TNF100

I will leave the race reports up to those who raced and have a story of experience to tell. But I will contribute some photos taken as Sleep Train & I chased the BMMC around the Mountain in the North Face 100 today. And what a day it was, the look in Gottagofasta's eyes at the finish summed it up to perfection, spent on achievement.
Primarily BMMC runners, but some others I recognised or had meet significant others throughout the day (That is we are not trying to claim Andrew Kromar, Tim Cochrane [Tim 2], Clarke McClymont, Spud or Dean Karnazes [though rumour has it interest?]) Featured BMMC runners include: Gottagofasta, Shogun, Prince Donges, BMMC Patron King Donges, Dr Phil & Sleep Train



2 comments:

Sleep Train said...

awesome pictorial tribute to BMMC greatest day so far....

Primal Runner said...

thanks for the photos. i'll coming back here to try and keep my moment of glory alive...

go blue mountains striders!!!!