Thursday, July 8, 2010

Geocaching exposes my lack of direction

It is quite funny really that an activity reliant on sense of direction would clarify for me that I have now spent too much time aimless and needed a target to get me back on track with some purposeful training. It was in the crisp air of Mt Majura on the outskirts of Canberra, whilst visiting my Brother and his expanding family that I tracked down a few caches. Having got out for an early walk to clear the lungs of air conditioned heating infused oxygen. I was happy to pick up both:

      1. Mt Majura flat
      2. Fore Court of Canberra


It was however the clarity of my following set direction and distance that clarified it was time to chase a new target. So as of this morning it is time to get back into some focused training in preparing for 2010 (and just 1 day before my birthday):

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was it you Birthday on Friday? Happy Birthday!!! You said nothing at Baz's house warming. Suppose you didn't want to steal the spotlight.