Saturday, October 16, 2010

Macca Makes Scambullant Hall Of Fame

Ive had a great week of training this past week despite the interruption that should have occurred by now. Largely I'm putting it down to the sensational racing that was Kona last weekend, specifically watching the highlights of Chris McCormack taking his 2nd win and securing the third position in Scambulants Ironman Hall of Fame:
  1. Scott Tinley
  2. Greg Welch
  3. Chris McCormack
Some controversy I'm sure, but its more than what they do in the race to make this esteemed list.

Having seen a number of interviews and highlights reels I thought I would drop a couple here for future reference. Hope you enjoy watching them as much as I do.


Warning: The music on this clip has a lot of swearing if this is going to offend you.

This second one is sensational, with McCormacks prerace thoughts:


Now is there something else I should be doing today! Or in the past 6 days!

Found this thrid video as wel, from Macca and Specialized. A great interview post race that breaks down how the race unfolded in his own mind:

No comments: