Thursday, October 21, 2010

Take it away Big Kev


Mainly as most people know right now because my gorgeous daughter, Genevieve Anne Berriman was born on Sunday 17th October at 1.11am. Weighing in at 3.48kg (7'11) and 49cm tall. This much awaited interuption has been the best thing I have been involved with, particularly as I managed to avoid North Face comparissions through SWMBO's labour. Though I did point out that this mainly cause given the time she had only got to the Old Ford Reserve and the hard bit was still ahead.

Good thing she was still attached to a placenta or I may have been given the same treatment she dished out to her opposite 2nd rower at Southern Districts one day.

Any way here she is, the best disruption to a once well balanced daily schedual I could ever hope for:



Decided as such I should try and find a song a week for Genevieve, so with no commitment to being able to maintain it thought we might start with this foor week one:

2 comments:

The Fat Kiwi said...

Con grat to you both, now the fun begins

The Fat Kiwi said...

Whoops one for the kids always proof read before you publish!